get inspired!

Did you know I'm on Pinterest, houzz and Facebook?

I come across swags of images almost daily as I research the latest products and techniques, along with the wonderful creations of fellow designers. These platforms are terrific for keeping track of images that move me.

Perhaps my source of inspiration might equally energise you in your own garden making endeavours.

My Pinterest, 'garden' categories range from classic, to mid-century, patios, water, vegetable and everything in between, including 'bathing'. Below is a snap-shot of some of my boards.

houzz provides a forum where I can present my portfolio, along with Ideabooks of garden elements.

Facebook is where I share blog posts and a selection of great pics and gardens, and where I have the opportunity to connect with you.

See you there!